Who is it for?
The workshop is intended for people who want to develop effective skills to use in negotiations with suppliers, clients, trade unions or other colleagues.
About the workshop
A workshop designed to develop or improve negotiation and communication skills, by exploring what negotiation comprises and how to get what you want from any situation, by using interpersonal behaviour required by an effective negotiator.
The workshop is delivered in a relaxed and informal way using a variety of collaborative techniques. The pace and style of the day will be matched to the needs of those attending to ensure that the get the most benefit from the workshop.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- State the stages of negotiation.
- Describe how to build rapport with others.
- Explain how to prepare for negotiation.
- Use effective listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the correct body language to support what is being said.
- Develop strategies for keeping emotions under control in difficult situations.