Creative Problem Solving
If you think you can't ... then you are right!
Who is it for?
Individuals, teams or organisations, staff teams, management or trustee teams, project leaders – in fact, anyone whose success at work depends on innovative and creative thinking.
About the workshop
The workshop will enable you to:
- Think beyond immediate needs.
- Stimulate innovation in individuals.
- Challenge the norm.
- Increase confidence in implementing new ideas.
- Add value to the organisation.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain the need for innovation.
- Describe how we think.
- Identify sources of creativity.
- Develop a systematic approach to innovation.
- Communicate ideas in an effective way.
- Establish a climate of creativity.
- Maintain effective communication of ideas.