Acting with Confidence
Who is it for?
A confidence-building workshop designed to help people explore their own behaviour and attitudes.
About the workshop
By the end of the workshop participants will have explored:
- Communication – What messages are you sending? What impact does your verbal and non-verbal communication have on those around you?
- Team working – Are you team player? What are the ingredients of successful teams?
- Motivation – Your own and that of others. Tools to help you manage motivation.
- How do you think? – Insight into your personal thinking style.
- About you – Raising self-awareness using fun techniques.
- Assertiveness – Develop and fine-tune your assertiveness skills and explore why people are non-assertive.
- Coping with change – How does it feel to be facing change? How are you managing?
- Learning – How do you prefer to learn and how does that impact on the people you work with?
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Examine why people sometimes find it difficult to express their needs in ways that result in positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and assertive behaviour.
- Develop a set of transferable skills to use after the workshop.